Stir Fried Pacific Clams with Asparagus
We just love to eat this dish. Both of these two ingredients are good combinations.
- 4 cloves of Garlic (slice thinly).
- 1 thump size Ginger (slice thinly).
- 1 can of Pacific Clams (wash and drain).
- 2 bundle of Asparagus (cut to thump length)
- Par boil Asparagus to 3/4 cook and drain.
- Par boil Pacific Clams to 3/4 cook and drain.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil and stir fry the garlic and ginger until slightly brown.
- Add Pacific Clams and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add Asparagus and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce and to taste.
Serve while it is warm.