Chocolate Rice Butter Cake

Chocolate Rice Butter Cake

I am all alone....with my daughter.
My husband and son has gone to watch Formula 1 in Sepang.
Tickets to Formula 1 is not cheap (RM1,500 per ticket)...
well, as long as both of them having their good time (father and son bonding),
I won't question my husband.
I baked this Chocolate Rice Butter Cake to kill my boredom.




125g butter (at room temperature)
70g caster sugar
2 eggs (at room temperature)
60g chocolate rice
3tbsp whipping cream or milk (at room temperature)
135g self raising flour (shifted twice)




Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.



Then, pour in egg one at a time and beat.
In between, pour in 1 tbsp of the self raising flour
to prevent the batter become curdle.



Pour in 1/2 of the self raising flour and beat.



Pour in all the whipping cream or milk and beat.
Lastly but not least, pour in the balance of the self raising flour
and beat.



Lastly, pour in the chocolate rice.



Beat only for a short while ONLY.
Do not over beat.



Pour all the batter into a lined or greased baking tray.
Bake for 50 minutes at 190 Degree Celcius or until done.



Once done, take it out from the oven to cool for 15 minutes.




The pictures are not that sharp because I used my Android Mobile
Phone to take those pictures because my husband and son
had taken two cameras to the Formula 1.

Eventhough those pictures are not that sharp.......but
the cake is very tasty, tasty, tasty.

Happy Baking & Eating

Comments

Unknown said…
Ichiban.gonna to bake it for my son n my brother

Popular Posts