Creamy Mushroom Soup

Creamy Mushroom Soup
Whenever my family asked me to cook or bake  this
and take, I try my best not to disappoint them.
Last few weeks ago, my daughter is sick and 
requested for mushroom soup.  Even though came home late
from work, still cook for her to perk up her mood since
I have all those ingredients inside the fridge.



Ingredients :-
150g Brown Mushroom (wash and slice roughly)
150g White Mushroom (wash and slice roughly)
100g Chinese Shiitake Mushroom (soak, wash and slice roughly)

1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup Flour
2 cups Chicken Broth + 1 cup Water or Chicken Broth
1/4 cup cooking Cream 
Salt and Pepper



Method :-
1) In a pot, melt butter and flour over medium fire.
Stirring until well combined and then add slowly the chicken broth
(around less than 1 cup) and stir until there is no lump.
Add the balance of the chicken broth slowly and stir until well combined.
2) Add all mushrooms and cook until soften.
3) Use the hand held blender and blend until smooth.
4) Add cream and stir until well combined.
5) Lastly add salt and pepper to taste and turn off the fire.

Note : Item No. 1 - Do remember there is no lump so that your
soup will be smooth.



After seeing this Creamy Mushroom Soup,
am I the best mother?

I feel happy when my family and friends are happy, healthy and contented.


Comments

Popular Posts