Minced Meat Taco

Minced Meat Taco
(Corn Tortillas)
 Million thanks to Helen Lee's recipe and also to Vicky Chen.
Without Vicky Chen, I won't be able to meet Helen Lee.
Helen Lee took the trouble to go out and bought us this
Corn Tortillas.  Hope we can find it in Malaysia.
This Corn Tortillas are soft, but in order to make Taco,
we fried it.

Ingredients :-
6 pieces of Corn Tortillas
1/2 pack of Taco Seasoning Mix
1/2 Yellow Onion
248 g Minced Meat
Any type of cheese
(I am using Monterey Jack, Cheddar,
Asadero and Queso Quesadilla Cheeses)



 You can fried all the Corn Tortillas 
(balance keep in a container)



 Heat up 1/2 cup cooking oil.
Saute the chopped yellow onion.
Stir in the minced meat and 
1/2 pack of the Taco Seasoning Mix.
Cook until well done and keep at one side.



 Oil your ceramic dish.
1st layer - place the fried corn tortillas
(you need to break the tortillas)
2nd layer - cooked minced meat
3rd layer - shredded cheeses
Repeat all the layers but last layer will be shredded cheeses

Bake at 200 degree Celsius for 5 to 10 minutes or
until all the cheeses melted.

Serve while it is warm.




My daughter and friends enjoyed this Minced Meat Taco
for their supper yesterday night.

My daughter pleaded with me to make for her again 
next week for her lunch.   Told her will make for her
if I am not tired from my work.




Comments

Popular Posts