Waffle with Banana and Honey

Waffle with Banana and Honey
This breakfast won't go wrong with my or your family.
All will love to eat this for breakfast, brunch, snack or supper.

I have forgotten to take photo on the ingredients.
No worry, those ingredients are very simple and
and easy to purchase.

Ingredients :-
2 cups of Flour
1 3/4 cups of Milk
2 Eggs
110 g melted Butter
1 tbsp Sugar
4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Salt

1) Mix together the dry ingredients.
2) In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients
until light and fluffy and pale in colour.
3) Make a hole in the dry ingredients mixture.
4) Pour slowly the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
5) While pouring, use the hand beater to mix until
well combined and smooth.
6) Rest for 5 minutes before pouring to the waffle machine.



 7) Preheat your waffle machine for 1 minute.
8) Brush some oil or melted butter.
9) Pour the mixture to the waffle machine and
close the lid.



10) Once the green light appeared, open the lid
and check.  Depends on individual how you wants
your waffle to be light browned or dark browned.

Choice is yours.




Serve with sliced banana and drizzle with some honey.

LOL..my dear hubby asked me why I drizzle the honey
all over the plate. I replied "Dear, I wanted to shoot
some photos for my blog". 

Enjoy the long holiday.

Comments

Popular Posts