Fried Rice with Pork Balls, French Beans and Eggs

Fried Rice with Pork Balls, French Beans 
and Eggs

This fried rice will be yours, if you run out of ideas for fried rice or 
when your fridge has all the ingredients and you don't know what to cook or it's a
last minute request from your family.
To me, this dish came to me out of the blue when I was going to bed around 12.30 am,
my daughter suddenly came to my room saying that she don't know what to bring for her lunch
because during her lunch hour, all the students will be rushing to the cafeteria and restaurant.
It will be packed with students and lecturers.

Well, I am always her savior! ;)  Sprang out from my bed to cook the rice (using timer) and 
I took out whatever ingredients from the freezer to place in the fridge.
Woke up at 6.30 am to cook and ready at 7.15 am for her to bring to college.
Phew....after all the commotion, my husband woke up early and both of us had early 
breakfast before he went for his yoga.  Thereafter, I took nap to re-charge.
Hope you have a good relaxing weekend.



 Ingredients:-

  1. 2 cups of cooked Rice
  2. 1 handful of French Beans (cut)
  3. 5 pieces of Pork Balls (quartered)
  4. 3 Eggs (beaten with dash of salt, pepper)
Method :-
  1. In a small pot, cook the Pork Balls and set aside.
  2. Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok and saute the French Beans until turn colour.
  3. Add the cooked Pork Balls and saute for 1 minute.


 Method :-

  1. Push the French Beans and Pork Balls to one side of the wok.
  2. Add some cooking oil if you see not enough (need around 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil).
  3. Add the beaten eggs and stir until 3/4 cook.


 Method :-

  1. Add cooked Rice and keep on stirring until well combined.
  2. Add dash of dark soya sauce to make the fried rice look interesting and stir well.
  3. To taste with dash of pepper and salt.
  4. Dish out.


 Prepare into containers with spoon and serviette.
Bon Appetite
Hope my daughter and her friend like the taste.



Comments

Popular Posts